NETREPID AIMS TO SIMPLIFY THE COMPLEXITY OF TECHNOLOGY ISSUES CONFRONTING SMALL AND MID-SIZED HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS.
Through our experience, we’ve discovered the optimal set of technologies and network configurations, and where to find opportunities for productivity improvements.
Improving Speed & Efficiency Through Solutions of Simplicity
- Data protection practices designed to improve security and avoid downtime
- Enterprise User Authentication (EUA) (Implement single-sign on)
- Audit Trail and Node Authentication (ATNA) (Handle audit trail for HIE)
- Consistent Time (Handle time sync that is important for logs)
- Cross-enterprise Sharing of Scanned Documents (XDS-SD)
HIPAA RISK ASSESSMENT: STRENGTHEN SECURITY AND IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY
The HIPAA Security rule requires healthcare systems to “prevent, detect, contain and correct” security violations related to Electronically Protected Health Information (EPHI). Netrepid has partnered with HIPAA Secure Now to offer a comprehensive solution to help small and mid-sized healthcare systems comply with the HIPAA Security Rule. The solution includes creating a set of 18 policies and procedures tailored to your health system, a HIPAA Risk Assessment, training and compliance testing.
In the HIPAA Risk Assessment, HIPPA Secure Now performs the following:
Analysis of threat sources and types of threat events
- Identify and document all EPHI repositories
- Identify and document potential threats and vulnerabilities to each repository
- Assess current security measures
- Determine the likeliness of threat occurrence
- Determine the potential impact of threat occurrence
- Determine the level of risk
- Determine additional security measures needed to lower level of risk
- Document the findings of the Risk Assessment
A DEDICATED TEAM PROTECTS YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION
One of your greatest concerns is protecting health information. That responsibility is increasingly difficult amidst the complexities of new technologies and changing regulations. Even if you believe your current technology infrastructure is safeguarded against today’s risks, new vulnerabilities continuously emerge.
Netrepid employs a dedicated team responsible for Information Security and Compliance. The team’s job is to stay ahead of the curve on IT security practices that strengthen healthcare risk management strategies. The security mechanisms we put into place address all threats and vulnerabilities identified in HIPAA Risk Assessments, and those that go beyond HIPAA requirements.
The job of maintaining a secure healthcare technology infrastructure is never done. Systems, tools, architecture components must be continuously monitored to sustain the effectiveness of security controls, upgrade architectures in response to changing conditions and technology capabilities, updating procedures to synchronize with security practices.You and your dedicated IT resources want to direct time to the strategic decisions that will improve the health of your patients and your practice. Netrepid’s experts can manage your security strategy to guard the health of your information.